General Terms and Conditions of Use
A) Payment PolicyYou can pay for your order using your American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card. At the present time, we are unable to accept payment using a credit card with a billing address outside of the United States & Canada or issued from a bank outside of the United States. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address (the address your credit card provider has on file for the card you use) when completing your order. Incorrect information may cause a processing delay. Major credit cards (i.e., Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) should be authorized within 24 hours. Credit card orders placed after 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time, Thursday through Sunday, should be authorized by the following Tuesday. We do not share or store your credit card information. Your credit card information is destroyed when your order is satisfied.
B) Shipping Policy
- We are currently unable to ship outside of the United States & Canada.
- First Class Mail anywhere in USA for in stock rings / Estimate 5-10 days / $8.99
- Special Order Ring sizes / Estimate 10 – 14 days / $8.99
- We do not offer UPS Express or UPS Priority Shipping for 1 or 2 or rush deliveries.
- For all orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Guam, please allow additional 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
- For all orders shipped to Canada, only US Postal Service shipping is available at this time.
C) Return PolicyLUCi LLC is proud to offer 90-day hassle free returns. We’re confident that our Stylist Ring will exceed your expectations, but if for some reason it does not, we’ll be happy to take it back.
- Unused Items – return within 30 days for a full merchandise refund or within 90 days for a merchandise credit.
- Defective Product – return within 30 days for an exchange or full refund.
- You must return all products as they were received, in original boxes with all their contents.
Returns Department The LUCi Ring 1414 Marshall St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413Our LUCi Ring Customer Care Department is always happy to answer your questions. You may contact us at through our contact form or you can call 612.251.7973, Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Standard Time.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on LUCi, LLC’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on LUCi, LLC’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by LUCi, LLC whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on LUCi, LLC’s site are given “as is”. LUCi, LLC makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, LUCi, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.